Friday, January 3, 2014

Perspective of The Ringling Musuem in Sarasota Florida


I vacationed in Sarasota Florida and I went to The Ringling Museum 
I was inspired by the amazing perspective in the portico outside. 
This is the finished project. 
These are some of the other
 pictures I took around the museum

     This drawing is a 1 point perspective. I chose to do this solution because the architecture is amazing and the coloring is beautiful and different from anything I had seen before. I had never worked with multiple colored pencils and mixing colored pencils before so that was a big risk for me. I enjoyed getting the perspective down but I did not enjoy coloring it in with colored pencils. Next time I do a work with colored pencils I will keep it simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment